subject Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: You Too Could Search Engine Optimization Services …
writer DFDVX356
email
date 23-03-14 10:58
hit 758

본문

China Fabric Power Lift Sofa Product NameLiving Room Power Lift Recliner ChairBrandGOFHOM Yarn TypeWoolenColorCustomized Model NumberQS-7539TechniqueWoven Fabric Weight56KGSMaterialMetal and wood frame with fabric cover UseRecliner ,rest and stand assistWidth34.6鈥?/p> MOQ136pcsSampleFree sample available PaymentT/T, L/C, otherPackingMail box UPS standard 鈼廝OWER LIFT CHAIR:Powered lift design with silent electric motor that could push the entire chair up to help the senior stand up easily,also ideal for persons who have difficulty getting out of a chair. 鈼廐EADREST ADJUSTABLE:The lift chair designed with electrically adjustable headrest,The headrest can be adjusted by the remote controller easily.Which can help you relax your neck muscles and provide you the perfect angles for your rest; 鈼廎LEECE SOFA CHAIR-Made of high quality flannelette,The fabric filled with superfine fibers,soft and keep you body warm.Low moisture regain can avoid the growth of bacterial and provide security for your healthy life FAQ Q1. How package ? A box with seat ,B box with arm and back; Q2.What kind of fabric is on the chair? A: The chair I ordered said it is velvet but the chair I received definitely was not velvet. The fabric is rough and itchy and I will be returning it. Q3. Warranty information? A: We offer 2 years waranty. We are new on Amazon, but we produce power lift recliner chair for over 10 years, and supply power lift recliner chair to many famous brand in US. Don't worry about our quality.China Fabric Power Lift Sofa website:http://www.happywayfurnitures.com/power-lift-sofa/fabric-power-lift-sofa/ 

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 블로그 보내기
  • 텔레그램 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

이전글 다음글